Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What Do You Want From Me, Anyway?

I started this blog a week or so ago, and I have filled the first few entries with mainly SharePoint-related information.  Mostly from my current project.

But I know lots more than just SharePoint.

I can write about patterns.  .NET, C# in particular.  Middle-tier development.  Consulting.  Project management.

But I don’t want to just spout things out without some feedback from you, my dear reader.  [And, yes, at this point I may be the only reader!]

Please leave me a comment to let me know what you’re interested in reading about.  I know that this blog will take shape over time, and will most likely track what I’ve been working on, but there’s nothing stopping me from deviating from that pattern and posting something that you’re actually interested in.

Like how I got laid off twice within one year and each time landed a new job within 1 1/2 weeks.

Or perhaps you’d like to know how to make money by blogging?  [Sorry, but I haven’t figured that one out, yet.]

In any case, do leave a comment, no matter when you are reading this.  Meaning, if the year is now 2012 and you’ve stumbled upon this post because you’re preparing for the world to end on December 21st, please leave me a message.  Note that I don’t think it will end, but the crustal displacement theory sounds plausible.

You won’t find what you’re looking for here unless you ask!  So ask away!

No comments:

Post a Comment